It’s December, which means it’s time for Holiday Parties!! We worked with our makeup artist, Lyndsey Ariel, to create three easy Holiday Party looks, so you can look polished for the party (in half the time!) Now you just have to find the perfect outfit…
Look 1 – Midnight Kiss Ready
Your pout will be the center of attention in Yesenia’s Bold Lip Look…
1. Start with our Concealer Crayon (Yesenia’s shade is Bisque) and apply it to any dark spots, under the eye, around the nose and any place that there is some discoloration. Blend with the built in blender on the other end.
2. Use your Tinted Face Stick (for Yesenia we used Paradise Island Beige) and blend using the Face Blender on the other end.
3. Fill your brow with our Brow Pencil (Yesenia wears Americano) and then use the Brow Gel to set the look.
4. Put our Morimoto Pink Pearl Eye Shadow Crayon on your lid. You can blend with your finger or the built-in smudged.
5. Take your Eye Pencil and draw just on top of the lid (you can darken the look by adding a little under the bottom lid as well!) Yesenia is wearing Swiss Chocolate.
6. Add St. Barths Pink Blush Stick to the apples of your cheeks (build and blend using the built-in Contour Brush to your desired color.)
7. Add our Maldives Luminescent Highlight Stick to the tops of your cheekbones and dab using the Perfecting Sponge on the other side.
8. Now let’s talk Lips! For this look we used Tuscan Wine. It is the perfect holiday lip color! Use the tip of the Lip Crayon to outline the lip and the fill it in using the side of the crayon. We added a touch of shine using the BB Balm on the other side. We put the balm just in the center of the top and bottom lip.
And that’s it…now you have the most kissable look at any holiday party!
Look 2 – Show Off That Winter Glow
Glow Bold with Deepica’s Holiday Party look…
1. Start with our Concealer Crayon (Deepica’s shade is Toffee) and apply it to any dark spots, under the eye, around the nose and any place that there is some discoloration. Blend with the built in blender on the other end.
2. Use your Tinted Face Stick and blend using the Face Blender on the other end (Deepica uses Waikiki Tan.)
3. Deepica loves the full brow look so we used our Brow Pencil to fill in her brows (she wears the shade Espresso) and then use the Brow Gel (on the other end) to set it.
4. Take our Himalayan Slate Shadow Crayon and apply it all of over your lid and then use the Built-In blender, to blend it out into the crease. Build the color up as much as you want!
5. Take the Santorini Black Sand Eye Pencil and line your to top lid, winging it out slightly. Also, use the Eye Pencil to line the bottom waterline.
6. Take the Brazilian Bronze Bronzer and add it to the cheekbones and the sides of your nose and then blend using the Contour Brush on the other end.
7. Add the Maldives Luminescent Highlighter on top of your cheekbone, down the center of your nose and on the brow bone right under your brows.
8. Pick from either Tuscan Wine or Chile Red (Deepica is wearing Tuscan Wine) and line your lips with the tip of the crayon and then fill your lip with the side of the crayon. You can keep the look Matte or add a little shine with the BB Balm on the other end of the crayon by applying it all over the lips.
Look 3 – All Eyes On You(r Eyes!)
Your eyes will leave a lasting impression with Nkenge’s Bold Eye look…
1. Start with our Concealer Crayon (Nkenge’s shade is Toffee) and apply it to any dark spots, under the eye, around the nose and any place that there is some discoloration. Blend with the built in blender on the other end.
2. Use your Tinted Face Stick and blend using the Face Blender on the other end (Nkenge uses Copacabana Chestnut.)
3. Fill your brows in using our Brow Pencil and set with the Brow Gel (Nkenge uses Espresso.)
4. Take our Aspen Pine Shadow Crayon and cover your lid with it. Build to your desired amount of color (we built up Nkenge’s color for a more dramatic look.)
5. Take our Santorini Black Sand Eye Pencil and add it across the top of your lid and then under your eye across your waterline.
6. Use our Bora Bora Coral Blush Stick and add it to the apples of your cheeks (you can blend with your finger or the built-in Contour Brush.)
7. Apply our Maldives Luminescent Highlight Stick on the top of your cheekbones and dab to blend using the Perfecting Sponge on the other end.
8. Since the look puts focus on the eyes, we decided to use our “your lips but better” shade, Florence Fig, for a touch of color. Use the Matte side of the crayon to fill your lips in and then use the BB Balm on the other end to add shine on top of the Matte.
So what look is going to be your holiday go-to look this year? Send us a DM with your final holiday look!